These are trying times for all of us and nothing is normal. Garden Centers and farms have been deemed by the State of Maine so we will be here to support all your gardening needs.
We have implemented the following ways to shop:
- In Store Shopping – we will be open from 9 AM to 5 PM daily for general shopping, but we will be limiting the number of customers to no more than 6 in the greenhouses at any time. We will ask that all customers wash their hands when entering the greenhouse prior shopping.
- Curbside Pick Up – call you order in and arrange payment and we will have your order ready for you when you arrive.
- Video Shopping – Set up an appointment and we can take on a virtual tour of our plants, answer any specific questions and select the plant you want. To book your appointment call us to select a time. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit will be applied towards your purchase that day.Then you can arrange for curbside pickup or delivery.
- Shopping by Appointment – we will be setting aside time 5 PM to 6 PM to shop each Tuesday and Thursday or Sunday from 9 AM to 10 AM to privately shop for 30 minutes. To book your appointment call us to select a time. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit will be applied towards your purchase that day.
- Pre-Orders – we are happy to take orders for plants you need in the future and have them ready when it is time to plant. This is a great way to have your flower, herb, or vegetable seedlings ready when the weather warms up for planting outside. There is a $50 minimum for us to hold plants.
- Delivery – we are happy to offer free local delivery.
We are adhering to all guidance from the State of Maine Department of Agriculture and Maine CDC on implementing and adjusting our shopping practices.
Our goal is to offer you a shopping option that you are comfortable with and we look forward to helping you with your gardening needs this season.