Equally good for eating fresh or in the kitchen, ‘Crispin’ is large and juicy and pleasantly tart. In Autumn a heavy bearer of golden yellow fruit with an orange blush. Producer of award winning aplesauce! Crispin’ is a robust and versatile late-season Apple, and is of Golden Delicious and Indo Apple parentage. Developed in Japan; also called ‘Mutsu’.
- » An excellent apple for cooking!
- » Great fresh and in the kitchen
- » Large, juicy and pleasantly tart
- » Heavy bearer of golden-yellow fruit with an orange blush
- » Producer of award-winning applesauce
- » Crispin is a robust and versatile late-season apple
Plant Height: 8-10 feet
Plant Spread: 15-16 feet
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only