Lemon verbena foliage has a clean, fresh, lemon scent, it performs well in garden bed or containers. It’s the best! Its medium green foliage brightens up the mixed herb bed. It adds a wonderful lemon flavor to any dish, but is especially good as a beverage tea with peppermint. Soak some leaves in vodka and sugar for a fresh lemon verbena liquor. Excellent in potpourri. Sprigs can be harvested anytime with sharp hand pruners.
- » Delicate-looking bush plant
- » Long, narrow medium-green foliage
- » Clean, fresh lemon scent
- » Delicious in teas and potpourris
- » Grows well in containers and indoors
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only