Strongly upright growing with great foliage texture, this plant forms the perfect garden backdrop while still adding strongly anise-scented foliage and outstanding, stem ending terminal spikes of small lavender to purple flowers in mid to late summer. Hummingbirds and butterflies flock to this plant!
- » Attracts loads of butterflies and pollinators
- » Drought tolerant once established
- » Superb anise-scented foliage!
- » Perfect for massing for a long summer flower show
- » A striking, easy to grow garden backdrop plant
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only