Espoma Plant Tone – Organic
- All purpose – for all flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs
- Get more blooms with more vibrant color
- Grow larger plants with deeper green foliage
- Long lasting, slow-release feeding with our exclusive Bio-tone microbes
- 100% natural & organic ingredients with no fillers or sludges
For use on all flowers, vegetables,(apply monthly during growing season) as well as trees and shrubs.(apply in the spring and fall)
- Garden Beds: Mix into top 4 inches of soil at the rate of 4 lbs. per 100 sq. ft.
- New Plantings: Mix 1 cup into soil used to backfill the planting hole. mix.
- Established Plants: 1 cup around drip line of the plant (forming a circle under the plant’s outer leaves). Trees and shrubs: 1 cup for each foot of branch spread (diameter of plant).
- Potted Plants: Mix 2 cups of Plant-tone into each cubic foot of soil. Feed established plants 1 teaspoon for each 3 inches of pot diameter. Repeat monthly.
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only