We love this plant for its great smell! A slight rub of its silvery green foliage and you will be surrounded with the exotic aroma of curry. The curry plant is grown for its smell not for its culinary use – It is not the actual plant that curry comes from. Thin, shiny, silvery gold foliage adds great contrast to the mostly green herb garden. Small yellow flowers appear in late summer. These silvery gold leaves have a bitter taste but they can be used in potpourris and wreathes, but not for food. Actual curry is a blend of over different 14 spices.
- » Very decorative with great foliage scent
- » Easy to grow
- » Superb, silvery-green foliage color
- » Small, yellow flowers in late summer
- » Deer resistant
- » Perfect for use in mixed deck containers
- » Great in potpourris and easy to dry
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only