Nimbus™ Pink Meadow Rue
Thalictrum Nimbus™ Pink
Underused in the garden, Thalictrum will dazzle you if you have not seen it in action! Deep green, fern-like foliage on contrasting dark stems from an upright, highly textured mound in the garden by mid-spring. Stems top themselves with buds that open in late May to reveal massive puffs of lavender-pink bloom that continues into June.
- » Massive clumps of lavender pink blooms
- » Dark stems and feathery green foliage looks great all season
- » Great for the border or woodland garden
- » Deer and rabbit resistant
- » Tolerates warm, humid summers
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pick/Delivery only