Fast growing and aggressive, this oak can put on up to 2 feet of growth per year as it attains it’s stately, full, rounded form. Rubra is very tolerant of dry, sandy soils and tends to be an excellent yard tree for near the road. Big, lustrous, dark green leaves turn russet-red to bright red in the fall and tend to be persistent for a great autumn show.
- » Fast grower
- » Aggressive
- » Grows up to two feet per year
- » Stately, full and rounded form
- » Tolerant of dry, sandy soils
- » Excellent yard tree to put near the road
- » Big, lustrous, dark green leaves turn russet-red to bright red in the fall
NOTE: We do not ship plants.
Local Pickup/Delivery only.